• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Sled Goddess... New to Snowest

S

Sled Goddess

Dec 29, 2011
Idaho
Hi! my name is Sled Goddess. I ride an 07 Ski Doo 600 SDI I ride backcountry and boondock. I have been riding ever since i was a little girl and plan to ride till the day I die. My dad got me into riding and the first time I got on one i was hooked. I'm an adrenaline junkie that can never get enough. Yes, I am the sled goddess. its always been my nickname because if i'm not riding i'm workin on our sleds, reading about sleds, working out to get more muscle to ride better, or dreaming of sledding. Cant wait to get usin this sight and learn more stuff!!

Ride till ya die,
Sled Goddess

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
welcome sled Goddess!!! I hope you enjoy the site and above all waist deep powpow on sunny days!! now down to business~~~ How about some snow!!!

vdo1948

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eastern South Dakota
:welcome: to the forum! Lots of good people and information here. Make sure you check out the "Powder Room" forum (ladies forum). Good info and some good links for the ladies there.

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
Hows the recovery comin?

You healing up from the Car Crash?

You got to get better so I can come see this smackdown you are going to lay on the ole man.

Charlie

PS check out the Powder Room. There's lots of Ladies and info in there.

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
Hi! my name is Sled Goddess. I ride an 07 Ski Doo 600 SDI I ride backcountry and boondock. I have been riding ever since i was a little girl and plan to ride till the day I die. My dad got me into riding and the first time I got on one i was hooked. I'm an adrenaline junkie that can never get enough. Yes, I am the sled goddess. its always been my nickname because if i'm not riding i'm workin on our sleds, reading about sleds, working out to get more muscle to ride better, or dreaming of sledding. Cant wait to get usin this sight and learn more stuff!!

Ride till ya die,of old age
Sled Goddess

Right on welcome glad to have another loyal skidooer (et) Our last one went and joined the Pro Nation.

Lots of info on here good luck and happy new year.

T

treecutter

Jan 3, 2011
southeast ID

Ride till ya die,
Sled Goddess

Welcome to the forums Sled Goddess, there is a lot of good info here and good ppl that will help with any questions.

Premium Features