• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lower seat

A
Jun 16, 2010
Quebec
Has anyone got themselves a lower seat? I have a 2010 dragon and find that I'm always tripping my feet when jumping from one side to the other. Been thinking about just taking it off but would also like something to sit on while eating lunch.

raptobob

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2008
Idaho
You could remove the cover and shave the foam down...short mx riders do this on their bikes.

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
SPG Pix

Many things are not shown on their site... This is the lowest one they make... for hill climbers and freeriders... I love the way it feels and is super easy to hop side-side.

I snapped these of the SPG Low-PRO seat on Dan Adams 2011 Boondockers Pro RMK when I was there for some Next Level Clinic work this past season :face-icon-small-hap...The same seat fits on the 2008+ IQ RMK's thru the new 2012's.

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

A
Jun 16, 2010
Quebec
Many things are not shown on their site... This is the lowest one they make... for hill climbers and freeriders... I love the way it feels and is super easy to hop side-side.

I snapped these of the SPG Low-PRO seat on Dan Adams 2011 Boondockers Pro RMK when I was there for some Next Level Clinic work this past season :face-icon-small-hap...The same seat fits on the 2008+ IQ RMK's thru the new 2012's.

picture.php
[/IMG]​

picture.php
[/IMG]​

picture.php
[/IMG]​

Thanks, that's exactly what i was looking for, the seat looks sweet.

Premium Features