• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

S Chassis Custom Trailing Arms, Anyone Interested?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Man the old summit(s) are going to look good this year!!

I know sweet , I can`t wait.

I`m going to have the rear suspenion arms and my homemade tunnel rack and front suspension arms powdercoated the same color as the arms,

jsledder, are these arms painted or powdercoated? What is the name of the Blue Color? or a paint code?

Thanks, Darren

My next big mod to my sled I would like is RER Reverse but I`m sure that would be spendy, for a 98`triple? Or a Highrise Flattop Boss Seat for a reasonable price if the seat Rev Seat I am modifying now doesn`t work out.

I guess the arms I built will be an extra set unless I sell those.

Summit Project : http://s375.photobucket.com/albums/oo197/ddcard/?start=0

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
No not yet, I asked for his paypal to send him payment and he mentioned to me He would let me know the details and info when I beleive he gets back to town to work on the arms this weekend, which is cool, Maybe he has to build them, shippin to my zipcode, I beleive was around $16 ups. not sure how much to your zipcode.

wildcard28,

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
They are painted, I think it's Royal Blue?? I don't get into matching paint codes with different brands or anything like that.

I'll let you all know when they are ready to ship and you can pay at that time.

If you want cheaper shipping..... call USPS.;)

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
These are definately the way to go for guys still running TAs.

BUT, the concept/design isn't really anything new. PLP had basically an identical design (out of aluminum replacables). I had Fabcraft on my ZX, and honestly wished I'd went w/ an Alum replacable. Easier and cheaper to replace..and I did replace a couple carbon pieces for my Fabs. 300$ is good price, specially for something becoming a bit obsolete.

I actually thinking keeping that rough welded look is a good idea, makes them much more unique. Although I don't know how powder coating will stick to it n such. But would make for a distinct difference.
But then again, I also think the raw weld on aftermarket pipes look cool too, wish some actually sold them that way. :p

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
I didn`t endup buying any of jsledders arms I had some bills to pay and finished my own, also seemed it would take longer than I wanted to wait.

Here is the ones I finished

018-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

017-3.jpg

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
No I haven`t run them yet and I know they will bend I actually want them to if I happen to hit something I don`t want to gargage the mount where they attach to the bulkhead or tunnel, I want the rear arms to bend. I can make them stronger if I want to. I am actually going to make the rear piece out of aluminum and have a heim joint eventually. I will be able to run them either way if I want. I have the front parts beefy enough I`m not worried about them bending much course they aren`t chromoly.

Wildcard:28

T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
Hey Wild!!

Look good!!

Iam glad i already payed for mine!!
I thinks JS send them out on friday!!
Ill post pics when i get them on!!!

Justin

PS!! Still no snow here!! Mud and dust is all we have!! God i hate this part of BC!!!!!
Time to move!! :D

Premium Features