• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

how do you calibrate pcv tps with a battery

G

glaciermonkey

Dec 6, 2007
skidro willey, wa
does anyone know where i connect the battery to calibrate my pcv tps? 9 volt?

i know how to do it with the sled running, just don't want to smoke out the shop

09 m8

thank you

power commander v throttle position calibration

To set the TPS calibration in the PCV without the machine running, you will need the OEM Arctic Cat diagnostic tool to power up the ECU. This powers up the sled and all sensors as well as the PCV. The TP calibration in Control Center software will then read the true voltage from the TPS sensor signal seen during normal operation.

~T.J.

Griff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
To set the TPS calibration in the PCV without the machine running, you will need the OEM Arctic Cat diagnostic tool to power up the ECU. This powers up the sled and all sensors as well as the PCV. The TP calibration in Control Center software will then read the true voltage from the TPS sensor signal seen during normal operation.

~T.J.

Can't beat the tech support on Snowest! Kudos.

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
You need the specs. You do not do it with the engine running. You need to feed it 5 volts, so you need a 5 volt resister. You need a good fluke meter to read the voltage.

tpspic.jpg wire1.jpg

Premium Features