• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'07 m8 down.

W
Feb 19, 2008
Hi all, I've got a M8 that's throwing a injector fault code. Actually it was throwing 6 different codes (the only other one I remember was the knock sensor) but when it started the injector fault it started not running very well. We cleared the codes and tried to run it and it would still fall on it's face, pop and stumble whenever I hit the gas. All the electrical connectors were dry inside so that's not the problem and the guys at the shop I was at said the next obvious thing is that my reeds may have cracked. I tore apart my intake to find my reeds in great shape. So I'm kinda back to square one.

One thing I noticed when I was taking stuff apart is the last oval tube going into the throttle bodies was full of gooey oily liquid. Looked like water and oil that had mixed into a sludge on the bottom of the intake assembly. i"m wondering could it have been that my intake had a big chunck of ice in it that day causing it to run poorly and throwing the injector codes?

Any ideas would be awesome!

Premium Features