• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowcat

M
Sep 27, 2010
UTAH
Snowcat Custom....$14,900

It does look a little redneck, but being a recreation snowcat owner (using it to travel in and out of our cabin) for many years, I have come up with a solution to many problems. First I will explain what this is, and what I have done here.

After feeling like I had rode in a rodeo, freezing my can off, and being overcome with carbon monoxide poisoning from the endless exhaust leaks every time I made the 30 minute trip from the parking lot to the cabin, in our old snowcat, I got thinking to myself (on 100’s of occasions) there has got to be a better way to travel.

This is a 1997 Van body and chassis on a great 1971 Thiokol Snowcat chassis. It looks a little (or a lot) different, but after 2 years of going up and down the mountain, this cat works UNBELIVABLE and will go ANYWHERE you dare take it! It brings all of the comforts of driving in a nice van (captains chairs, radio, AIR TIGHT CAB, heater, power windows ect ect) right onto the snow like any other snowcat.

Here is the best part…any of you that have tried to buy parts for the older snowcats, know that they are obsolete and EXTREMELY expensive. In this chassis, everything is available at any parts house seeing that it is powered by the vans drive train. Yes, it is a Chevrolet 350 motor and an automatic transmission, there are parts virtually at any parts house.

It is awesome to be able to haul gear for tons of people. You can transport 8 people comfortably.

This cat is for sale @ $14,90.00

Cat is located in Fairview Utah. Is avalible for test drive. I can help with transportation upon purchase.

Call or Text Brandt with any questions @ 801-362-8698

2011-01-21_15.26.58.jpg 2011-01-21_15.27.40.jpg 2011-01-21_15.28.02.jpg 2011-01-21_15.29.58.jpg

Premium Features