• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MPI Nytro install questions

painterdrew

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
I am working on the intall right now. Im to the point where I need to install the intercooler. there is a threaded hole in the side of the intercooler (see picture) and nothing in the directions as to what to connect to it. They did send a fitting and a hose that will connect to it but again nothing to indicate where to run it.

Any help would be appriciated.

Link to pictures http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=179152 I can post them in 2 threads.

Thanks

andre162

Premium Member
Jan 8, 2008
northern california
It looks like that is for the boost sensor, for the prologger. The kit that i got last year did not have those threaded fittings in the inercoller so i had to splice into the small hose barb fitting. Their should not be anything except the controler, BOV and boost senser hooked to the intercoller. If this does not help i would call Heath at MPI.. hope this helps..

snocattin

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
NW Montana
IAC Hose

That fitting/hose is for your IAC circuit. (Idle Air Control)
This is MPI's new update for this year. Last years' kit had a small K&N filter connected to the IAC fitting on the injector manifold (see picture).
This upgrade is claimed to give you 1.5 lbs more boost, I'll see when I hit the snow next weekend.

LG

IMG_0529_C.jpg

Premium Features