• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Free SPOT!!!!

SnowXTC

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Montana
Between March 19 and March 27, 2009 SPOT is offering a FREE SPOT with the purchase of basic service and tracking ($149.98). You will save at least $149.

Go to http://www.findmespot.com/robby/ to find out more information.

If you have been thinking about it, now is definitely the time to do it. It is not just for snowmobiling either.

Save your life or the life of a friend. The response time on this is incredible. I spoke with a rescuer this weekend about it. They were already mobilized and heading out to the scene when a rider came in to tell them about the avalanche. The rider only had about 8 miles to ride to town on groomed trail. However, because the SPOT 911 had been activated, calls had already been made and rescuers were already mobilized. True a cell phone call to 911 would be quicker, but there is no cell service at all in this area.

I am in no way affiliated with SPOT, other than owning a SPOT. I just believe this highly in this product and felt that this was an excellent deal.

Premium Features