• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'05 M7 Relocation Bracket

S
Oct 25, 2013
Looking for a Holz relocation bracket and I talked to them and they said that they no longer make them and have sold out of their stock. Any ideas? Prefer not to buy new rails and they are hard to find and expensive for the 141"

S
Oct 25, 2013
if i do order and install these. do i have to get the shocks revalved? Is there a certin spec they have to be at or just tell the dude to revalve them? Can i get away with not doing it?

iroc1132

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
SE Idaho
I have a set

I have a brand new set of AMP brackets in the package I will let you have. I bought them for my '05 M5 when I converted it to a 700. But then I found a complete 153" rear suspension out of an '07, so I didn't need them anymore.

$50 and they are yours.

PM me if you want them.

iroc1132

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
SE Idaho
revalve shocks

if i do order and install these. do i have to get the shocks revalved? Is there a certin spec they have to be at or just tell the dude to revalve them? Can i get away with not doing it?

Technically you don't have to revalve the shocks. BUT. Its been my experience that any shock that you get revalved to YOUR weight and YOUR riding style will outperform any stock shock. It is worth the money (its not expensive) and time to send them off to have them done. The 'dude' should ask you your riding style, weight, where you ride... etc so he knows what kind of valving to put in it. If he doesn't he is just slapping in a standard "revalve" that may or may not be any better than what you already have. If you have a local guy or dealer that you trust to do it the right way then have them do it. If you aren't sure then send them off to Andy at Gas Shock Repair in Rigby Idaho. He has been doing mine for several years now. He does great work. I have never had an issue with his repair or revalve jobs. He is super fast too. :face-icon-small-coo

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
I really liked the arctic cat Float Conversion kit on my 06 M7 162, that with the necessary relocation bracket made a significant difference. I would definitely look at revalving as an option, it only gets better from the stock shock valving.

On my 2010 I also went with a dual rate spring on my front skid shock from Holz, I am excited to try that along with the rest on my rear suspension upgrades

-Stack

Premium Features