• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where Do I Even Begin

P
Dec 17, 2009
Timberlakes
I thought if I fired it up on a powder day it would just run perfectly. I am pretty sure you have no clue what you are talking about BCIL. When the snow flies all problems are cured including my grenaded DD:face-icon-small-dis

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
it is amazing though how the diamond drive can just get in between gears without any harm for the short run...one thing i did notice with my peak shifter is that if the deflection is tight it does not shift near as smooth as it does when the deflection is within reason ...and that leads me to say as well that a tight deflection could possibly the cause some servo shifting issues...

you might get by just having your servo shift arm hang on their till your peak lever shows up if you can't find a servo or wiring problem in the mean time..funny thing about the peak lever,they wanted a slot cut in the plastic and some plastic still on the bottom remaining and no way did that work for me...so keep an eye on that as well

But like the others say..have a peek inside...and i have a spare in my shop,good ones go second hand 300 bucks or so..swap it out and rebuild the other..

Last edited:
P
Dec 17, 2009
Timberlakes
Thanks M8MM. I am not sure if you are oferring to sell me your extra if I need. If you are thanks and I will let you know.

It will likely be a couple of weeks before I dig in. She is on the shelf getting dressed up as a part of product development for WRP.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
no its not for sale..just saying if ya bide your time a second one can be purchased cheap..

that WRP stuff is great product..look forward to some pics..!!

Premium Features