• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Environmentalist Get It Wrong Again

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
I was board today and turned on NPR (big mistake for my blood pressure) and there was some goon on there griping about this. It never ends does it.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I was board today and turned on NPR (big mistake for my blood pressure) and there was some goon on there griping about this. It never ends does it.

Why would you do that...Is that Texas air screwing with your head?

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Why would you do that...Is that Texas air screwing with your head?

Like I said I was board and driving through Oklahoma does things to ya. :rolleyes:

Anyway My head started to hurt pretty quickly into that little conversation so I changed it back to MAXIM Radio on Sirius and got some good laughs.

Husker, I hear what your saying it's like anything else the dems get ahold of "We'll pay for it with tax dollars and further our agenda at the same time: brilliant!!!" A-HOLES:mad:

S
Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Its the classic enviro idiot case of going off emotion instead of reality and facts. I can see it now though the climate cycle changes in 20 years and global cooling comes back and guess who is going to take the credit for that? Its been happening for thousands of years but I guess we are to blame for it. HAHA, environuts need to go get real jobs.

Even if our cars ran on water they would say its bad for the environment because there is too much water vapor in the atmosphere and causing it to alter the natural state of our planet. Blah blah blah.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kuna
I can see it now though the climate cycle changes in 20 years and global cooling comes back and guess who is going to take the credit for that? .

Am I the only one old enough to remember that from the 70's when the enviro wackos were all up in arms about how we were facing another ice age?

Premium Features