• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GGB new Quiet can

GGB Exhaust

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2015
Check out our new Quiet Can. Will weigh 8.5 - 10 lbs.

The GGB Quiet can is designed for riders wanting to enhance the stock sound and save weight at the same time. At idle the Quiet Can delivers a deeper slightly louder exhaust note, transitioning to close to stock sound levels through the mid range and top end to keep the peace. Dyno tested to provide as good as or better than stock performance.

GGB Advantage

Dyno Tested
2000° Ceramic Paint
Performance Guarantee
Over 300 5 Star Customer Reviews
Industry Leading Customer Service
Huge Weight Savings
Direct Fit No Modifications
No Fuel Or Clutch Mods Required
Best in Class Two Year Warranty

1 Gen 4.jpg

2 Gen 4.jpg

GGB Exhaust

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2015
Do you have a youtube sound bite so everyone can hear it? I appreciate you designing a can that is quieter.

Don't have one on the Gen 4, but we did do one on the Polaris 850. I know this is not Ski doo, lol but I feel it would give you a good idea of the new can vs stock. Everyone who has tried it is very impressed by the sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHrXunX2sQE

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LHrXunX2sQE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Is it baffled or packed or both? How long of dyno pull and results? Sounds nice and quiet:)

Old mtn. man

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2012
S.W. Alberta
Two VERY good questions!!! Was the full exhaust system heat soaked to running temp and like stated, how long was the pull or was it just a quick sweep test pull???

F
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
Considering your previous 850 can lost 5HP how can we trust your word on this one?

"Both Mountain and Trail models are guaranteed to provide performance levels as good as or better than stock"

Last edited:

GGB Exhaust

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2015
Is it baffled or packed or both? How long of dyno pull and results? Sounds nice and quiet:)

Two VERY good questions!!! Was the full exhaust system heat soaked to running temp and like stated, how long was the pull or was it just a quick sweep test pull???

Considering your previous 850 can lost 5HP how can we trust your word on this one?

"Both Mountain and Trail models are guaranteed to provide performance levels as good as or better than stock"

Our new quiet can is both baffled and packed.

At GGB we do not release dyno numbers. We use an in house dyno, flow bench and field testing to ensure our mufflers perform as good as or better than stock and offer a money back performance guarantee to back them up. Dyno numbers are just that, numbers, derived in a controlled environment under a controlled set of conditions. These numbers can be changed by a variety of factors and do not necessarily reflect real world results for the end user. We’ve decided to leave the “who can make the highest dyno numbers” to who ever wants to play that game. What we offer is a performance product that has been fully tested and proven to perform in real world conditions or your money back.

GGB Advantage

Dyno Tested

2000° Ceramic Paint

Performance Guarantee

Over 300 5 Star Customer Reviews

Industry Leading Customer Service

Huge Weight Savings

Direct Fit No Modifications

No Fuel Or Clutch Mods Required

Best in Class Two Year Warranty

Performance Guarantee

GGB two stroke mufflers are dyno tested and flow benched developed for back pressure against the stock muffler and will perform as good or better than stock or your money back.

Old mtn. man

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2012
S.W. Alberta
OK, I was interested but not anymore. The only question you ANSWERED is that it is baffled and packed. You stated that it is dyno tested and then say that the numbers can be changed to what ever a persons needs are at anytime, ssssoooo how do we know you have not done this as well?? Like I said, no longer interested, too many unanswered questions.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I think a money back guarantee is huge!! Do any of the other guys offer this.

I
Jul 5, 2001
The real test....

This is a easy test, take the "test sled" run it up to any decent hill and make good pulls on it, good heat in the pipe and get rpm to hold 7900-8000 on clicker #3, remove stock can and install aftermarket can, repeat test on same hill same day and if you have to add weight ( click #2 ) it makes more power, if you have to remove weight ( click #4 ) it lost power......
This kind of result will sell parts every time !!!!

F
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota

At GGB we do not release dyno numbers. We use an in house dyno, flow bench and field testing to ensure our mufflers perform as good as or better than stock and offer a money back performance guarantee to back them up. Dyno numbers are just that, numbers, derived in a controlled environment under a controlled set of conditions. These numbers can be changed by a variety of factors and do not necessarily reflect real world results for the end user. We’ve decided to leave the “who can make the highest dyno numbers” to who ever wants to play that game. What we offer is a performance product that has been fully tested and proven to perform in real world conditions or your money back.

This is a BULL$HIT answer and you know it.

When an industry respected, independent dyno tests a bunch of cans, in a controlled environment, on the same machine, with no skin in the game for any manufacturer, the numbers DO mean something.

The truth is, your can LOST 5+ HP when the rest maintained or gained 1-2.

So again, how can YOUR word be trusted now?

J
Mar 10, 2017
Eastern Idaho

When an industry respected, independent dyno tests a bunch of cans, in a controlled environment, on the same machine, with no skin in the game for any manufacturer, the numbers DO mean something.

I do NOT like loud cans, and I've contemplated getting a can that makes more power but isn't louder...

I think it's best to stick with the stock can at this point.

schaef_12

Lifetime Membership
Sep 7, 2011
This is a easy test, take the "test sled" run it up to any decent hill and make good pulls on it, good heat in the pipe and get rpm to hold 7900-8000 on clicker #3, remove stock can and install aftermarket can, repeat test on same hill same day and if you have to add weight ( click #2 ) it makes more power, if you have to remove weight ( click #4 ) it lost power......
This kind of result will sell parts every time !!!!

This is impossible on a Gen 4, takes 3 days to install a can! My Axys was all of 10 min.

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK

What independent dyno tested the GGB can and lost 5+ HP? Dynotech research dynoed BMP, D&D, DynoPort, GSE, Jaws, MBRP, SLP on the 850 and the only one that lost peak HP was the Dynoport can. The rest were slightly better than stock for peak HP. All of them were slightly lower HP than stock below 7700 RPM (at WOT for 10 sec). At WOT for 30 sec, only SLP, BMP and GSE was still slightly higher than stock can at peak HP.

rab

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Interesting I had no idea all those cans were dynoed !!

Was the titanium can by Diamond S ever dynoed ?
I know trygstad had it on his snowest 800 Etec build sled , but I have never seen or heard of any dyno testing .

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Interesting I had no idea all those cans were dynoed !!

Was the titanium can by Diamond S ever dynoed ?
I know trygstad had it on his snowest 800 Etec build sled , but I have never seen or heard of any dyno testing .

No it was not included in those test.

Premium Features