• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 800 Vertical Edge 159

T

treecutter

Jan 3, 2011
southeast ID
This sled has twin SLP pipes and can, air box mod, 4 inch power mad handle bar riser, mesh hood also original hood, extra trailing arm for the right side, cover, extra belt, belly pan shield. This has a 159 tack and the sled has seen its use. This is what I learned on to ride the mountains, I have fixed the belly pan a few times because I wasn't going to put something new on just to break it again. My sleds have never set outside they have always been stored inside. I have rebuilt the motor and it does have miles on it since the rebuild, if I had to guess I would say about 200 to 300. With the mesh hood it only has the tach, no speedometer, that is still in the original hood. This would be a great sled for someone wanting to learn in the mountains, it still runs great but already has its battle scars. Some of the best running sleds I have seen look like they have been through the war. I am looking to get 2,000.00 or O.B.O.

IMG_9772.jpg IMG_9776.jpg IMG_9777.jpg IMG_9780.jpg IMG_9783.jpg IMG_9784.jpg IMG_9778.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features