• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Front shocks on Nytro

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Hey Guys

Looking to upgrade my FOX Float Shocks (currently listed in Classified section) up front and just curious what everyone else is running upfront and why. I dont want to start a pi$$ing match about who makes a better shock. Just want to know what you are running upfront and why they work for you.

Known Shock packages

Revalved/modified OEM
FOX Float Family of shocks
Ryde FX shocks
Ohlin Shocks
Exit Shocks
Rapter shocks

Mountain Bound

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Howdy, I have been running Ohlins for 4000 km's and they are as good as the day I put them on. Great dampening. Got them running with Z-bros front end and Simmons Gen 3 skis.

Cheers

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Thanks MB got a great deal on some Exits so we will see how they work this season.

Heard s a lot of good things about Rapters Ohlins and Exits. I was just going to upgrade the floats to Evols with their update kit and have Tom's snowmobile service to a little revalving but i ended up selling the floats so I went with Exits.
I am also running Gen III skies

Now it we can just get some snow in the hills in my area. Been raining all day at 6200 ft in Truckee CA.. Hoplefully it will continue and we will get at least some snow out of this storm

Premium Features