• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest you can keep the change.

B

BigJake

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jul 23, 2009
This site is beginning to operate like the Obama administration. I personally thought the rep system was rather lame, but it was better than this new thing. Seems like something geeks would like. Now my post count is all F'd up as well. I had over fifty posts now it is showing in the forty's. This is Anarchy SNOWEST!!

G

Grizzly Adams

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 2, 2009
Lol Big Jake should say the same thing the Duke would say,

"Just because we're neighbors, Does not mean we have to be neighborly!":eek:

Nice Avatar!

B

BigJake

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jul 23, 2009
Gotta Love it!~

Of all the comments I have gotten this week, your's takes the cake big guy!

ANARCHY!

Tyranny maybe, but Anarchy?

tyr⋅an⋅ny  /ˈtɪrəni/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [tir-uh-nee] Show IPA
Use tyranny in a Sentence
See web results for tyranny
See images of tyranny
–noun, plural -nies. 1. arbitrary or unrestrained exercise of power; despotic abuse of authority.
2. the government or rule of a tyrant or absolute ruler.
3. a state ruled by a tyrant or absolute ruler.
4. oppressive or unjustly severe government on the part of any ruler.
5. undue severity or harshness.
6. a tyrannical act or proceeding.
an⋅ar⋅chy  /ˈænərki/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [an-er-kee] Show IPA
Use anarchy in a Sentence
See web results for anarchy
See images of anarchy
–noun 1. a state of society without government or law.
2. political and social disorder due to the absence of governmental control: The death of the king was followed by a year of anarchy.
3. a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society.
4. confusion; chaos; disorder: Intellectual and moral anarchy followed his loss of faith.

Definition 4 of Anarchy seems to fit the best out of all.......glad I could take the prize for biggest cake. I should be careful my alter ego is starting to come out............as I posted in another thread I tend to like sarcasm.

Z

zoombyu

Jan 13, 2009
North Dakota
Fairly new to the site, but was here early enough to see the changes now taking place. Why the big emphasis on post count, points to next level, etc? It's like some of my kids games (leave me alone, I have to make it to the next level).

A forum should be just that, a forum to share ideas and usefull information with a swapmeet thrown in. Post count, level, etc. should not be any judge as to how usefull someones comments or information is. Some of the changes are usefull in finding information faster (Sub categories). Some are just a waste of my time and screen space (ex: Sh**t Box). Thank goodness we can disable that feature in User CP!!! Please try to continue to make this a more usefull site, but be carefull how you get there. I am somewhat put off by some of the changes, but will stick around to see how it all shakes out. Good luck with the efforts to improve this site. :):confused::mad::D

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Change is part of life, may not like it...but thats the way it is.
2 comments.

#1. From your avatar I am guessing your a shooter?
I am taking all 4 of my kids out to the range this afternoon in Rexburg to sight in some new rifles I just bought them.

#2.
While some of the modification I am installing are bothersome/annoying to some people on the forum, unlike the government, I HAVE given you the power to simply TURN THEM OFF if you choose to do so!!!

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
2 comments.

I HAVE given you the power to simply TURN THEM OFF if you choose to do so!!!

And i thank you for that! Ok now your time's a tickin man, sled season coming soon! Gotta be freein up some time for the reason we are all here:face-icon-small-hap
My Best,
LA:beer;

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I should be careful my alter ego is starting to come out............as I posted in another thread I tend to like sarcasm.

So you do have an alter ;)

It wouldn't be a little fox that likes to play in the snow? :)

Premium Features