• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2001 Ski Doo Summit 144" $1800!!!

T

tgoodwin

Dec 6, 2007
Blackfoot
Any interest in an 01 summit 800 w/144" in great shape? I bought it this year for my wife and it has seen the snow a grand total of 2 times. It has approx. 2200 miles, custom paint (full paint, not stickers), fly handlebars, simmons skis, l.w. can, cover, belly plate, and dash bag. There may be more I'll have to check. There is a dent in the right trailing arm, but it doesn't seem to cause an problems that I can notice. It's also missing a few lugs, but the track is in pretty good shape. After I bought it I replaced the drive shaft and bearings, serviced the clutches, and had a full preseason done, this was all done at the end of December. This really is a great sled, we just don't use it and are in need of some money, I'm into it over $2400, so I'm taking a pretty big loss, but that's life sometimes. PM or give me a call if interested. (208) 251-8339, I live in Pocatello Idaho, it's about 3 hours east of Boise, and 2 1/2 hours north of Salt Lake. If anyone wants photos just pm me your email and I'll get them to you a.s.a.p.

Premium Features