• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carrying a Camera.

T
Mar 8, 2008
Okay I bought a nicer camera this year and it is to big to fit in my backpack with all my other gear. I am planning on getting a abs pack this year and safety comes first before my camera. So with that on my back with all that gear I am left to wonder if I bolt it behind the seat or where I can put it and remain save at the same time. I am assuming some people on here with all the film makers that they could help me and know.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
Never put your camera on your sled, unless you don't mind paying to get it fixed. I wrap up my camera in a flanel shirt that I carry in my pack so I don't have to carry the entire bag. If is doesn't fit get a bigger pack :)

M
Feb 10, 2008
i bought a kodak , it's about the size of a cigarette package , takes awsome pic's and vidio , about 300 bones, but well worth it . i carry it on the inside front pocket of my jacket , stay's warm and easy access for when things are gett'n heywire

P
Jan 6, 2008
Squamish
I've got a Kodak easy share and I've ridden for two seasons now with it attached to the riser in a soft camera case. Works really well- has never fallen off just have to remember to take it off at the end of the day! Hopefully tou can see it in the photo!

Attachments

• sleddin' and skiing Brohm 2008 096.jpg
    sleddin' and skiing Brohm 2008 096.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 103
K
Dec 11, 2007
i had my dad's camera in my pack on my back last year...first ride out...broke it costed me about $200,the camera was brand new,this was 2 days after christmas lol.....so i bought a new one,was all good all winter,took it hunting up north and it got ran over by a truck lol!!!!

I
Nov 26, 2007
If it fits in a pocket I put it in my pants, worked good for 3 years. Now I have a DSLR and a padded backpack but haven't gone riding yet

Premium Features