• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I understand that the evidence shows that unless we take fairly drastic action soon (on the order of that 12 years, maybe) climate change will cause irreversible effects that will likely kill most humans eventually.

You are being deceive by manipulated data skewed to fit a desired narrative.
You need to lay off the Al Gore.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
You are being scientifically illiterate, and manipulated by fossil fuel advocates.

Show me your proof.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Why don't YOU show us proof that unless we take fairly drastic action soon (on the order of that 12 years, maybe) climate change will cause irreversible effects that will likely kill most humans?

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Why don't YOU show us proof that unless we take fairly drastic action soon (on the order of that 12 years, maybe) climate change will cause irreversible effects that will likely kill most humans?
It's all around you, but you're too stuck to your tribe to recognize it.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/climate-change-international-study-global-warming/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/07/climate/ipcc-climate-report-2040.html

http://www.ipcc.ch/report/sr15/

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
S

Slick

Nov 26, 2007

What the hells with some of you guys ?? The Suzuki’s and gores , I get it , it’s about the money, the dip$hit Hollywood morons, I get it it’s about the attention, but for average people who actually end up disadvantaging themselves and handcuffing their own kids and grandkids for a reason that has been shown to be bogus so many times amazes me. A drought in Australia in 2018, oh the horrors ! Let’s ask to see the facts as to how many droughts there have been in Australia the last 10 million years , or ice ages , or floods, you know , in the 9.9 million years when their were no humans around. Greed and ego are the 2 biggest reasons it’s become such an issue. You do realize the “experts” have now stopped using “global warming” as their platform right? Now it’s “climate change” , and guess why ? Cause it’s true, it changes. Cyclical , always has and always will. And I believe if you eliminate the ability to make money and get rich for a few people and a ton of scientists ( if they get a grant to study it) , most of the risk to the planet and humans, will disappear pretty quick.

PS. And maybe ask someone to explain the last 2 or 3 iceages, or periods of flooding or etc etc. Those cavemen must have burnt a pile of wood !!!!!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
What the hells with some of you guys ?? The Suzuki’s and gores , I get it , it’s about the money, the dip$hit Hollywood morons, I get it it’s about the attention, but for average people who actually end up disadvantaging themselves and handcuffing their own kids and grandkids for a reason that has been shown to be bogus so many times amazes me. A drought in Australia in 2018, oh the horrors ! Let’s ask to see the facts as to how many droughts there have been in Australia the last 10 million years , or ice ages , or floods, you know , in the 9.9 million years when their were no humans around. Greed and ego are the 2 biggest reasons it’s become such an issue. You do realize the “experts” have now stopped using “global warming” as their platform right? Now it’s “climate change” , and guess why ? Cause it’s true, it changes. Cyclical , always has and always will. And I believe if you eliminate the ability to make money and get rich for a few people and a ton of scientists ( if they get a grant to study it) , most of the risk to the planet and humans, will disappear pretty quick.

PS. And maybe ask someone to explain the last 2 or 3 iceages, or periods of flooding or etc etc. Those cavemen must have burnt a pile of wood !!!!!

The problem is that people are so mad that our great President Trump is having tremendous success, that they are grasping at any narrative that maybe, just maybe will go against him & his policies.
Present to them evidence that they do not like and they put their fingers in their ears and yell "la la la la, I can't hear you, Trump is bad, la la la!".

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Never thought I would say this but "go dianne feinstein!":eyebrows:
Brainwashed California school children ask her to vote "yes" on the green new deal.
-
(CNN)Sen. Dianne Feinstein clashed Friday with a group of children over climate change policy, criticizing their requests that she back the Green New Deal, accusing them of presenting an ultimatum and contrasting their inability to vote with her three decades in office.
"There's reasons why I can't, 'cause there's no way to pay for it," she says, adding, "I don't agree with what the resolution says. That's part of it."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/22/politics/feinstein-video-sunrise-movement-kids/index.html

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
A meteorologist isn't a climate scientist.

You laugh at actual scientific papers, and post a facebook video as a rebuttal.

That's great, and shows the divide nicely.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Never thought I would say this but "go dianne feinstein!":eyebrows:
Brainwashed California school children ask her to vote "yes" on the green new deal.
-
(CNN)Sen. Dianne Feinstein clashed Friday with a group of children over climate change policy, criticizing their requests that she back the Green New Deal, accusing them of presenting an ultimatum and contrasting their inability to vote with her three decades in office.
"There's reasons why I can't, 'cause there's no way to pay for it," she says, adding, "I don't agree with what the resolution says. That's part of it."
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/22/politics/feinstein-video-sunrise-movement-kids/index.html
The Green New Deal will go nowhere because it is so far left that most Democrats wouldn't even vote for it. Going beyond "climate change" to insisting Guaranteed jobs for everyone with a minimum wage of $15 per hour. That, my friends is called communism, plain and simple. It might not "start out" that way, but that is where it inevitably would lead. When you're guaranteed a job at a certain wage, the "equalizing" won't stop there. You need to be guaranteed a clean energy car, and a smartphone, and a house, and congratulations, the government runs your life cradle to grave. The fact that this is being considered by any runs in the face of logic. It's a direct reaction to how far to the "right" the pendulum has swung. And as it swings back to the left, I worry how much further to the right the next swing will be. Fascism on the Right & Communism on the left. Ultimately both lead to totalitarianism & complete control of your life by the corrupt in power.
When you try to give everyone everything on a silver platter, you will end up with nothing except a tarnished mangled silver platter.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Back to our great President Trump...after today, you anti-Trumpers can no longer cry that he was never in Nam.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
06c21765be157a6f8048e0120c814a39.jpg

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
——
——-
——-
Choose wisely.....
.......let me bring you up to speed.
No Russian collusion..........PERIOD! The media hyped you to the point of climax but couldnt deliver!
But the leftist media cant let you accept the fact that Trump is actually innocent so its hidden by not talking about it, not broadcasting it, no retraction, nothing.
What do they talk about, Cohen Cohen Cohen!
Never mind a historic event taking place right now, the US & North Korea making peace, the dictator making a pact with Trump(first US president ever),making the world safer but never mind that.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
So BLITZKRIEG

Since you have read the Mueller Report before Mr Mueller has given it to the DOJ Can fill us all in on the other finding in "The Report" that you found interesting. Please i am interested... Oh wait!!!!

Premium Features