• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thank you Polaris

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Haven't seen him post in the Polaris section... Maybe you guys are stuck with him after all. I've said several times among riders more experienced than me that Poo, AC, and Doo are all close enough anymore that neither one will really hold a good rider back. So far I haven't heard much disagreement. Not saying they're all the same, there are still plenty of differences, but it doesn't seem anyone is able to hold a big lead for long like they used to. I don't get why some people go out of their way to bash a brand; his post just comes across like like a guy calling his ex to tell her how happy he is with his new love.

duncan76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2013
central 509
Haven't seen him post in the Polaris section... Maybe you guys are stuck with him after all. I've said several times among riders more experienced than me that Poo, AC, and Doo are all close enough anymore that neither one will really hold a good rider back. So far I haven't heard much disagreement. Not saying they're all the same, there are still plenty of differences, but it doesn't seem anyone is able to hold a big lead for long like they used to. I don't get why some people go out of their way to bash a brand; his post just comes across like like a guy calling his ex to tell her how happy he is with his new love.

He's probably back at camp burant getting his how to ride a Polaris certificate and cutting his tunnel so he'll have a sexpert domination sled.:eyebrows:

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
You guys are funny. I can ride a Doo with the best of them and have bought 8 Doos in the past 6 years. I'm also buddies with Tony Jenkins. Nothing against Ski Doo. It was a good run but until they figure out their chassis I won't be looking back.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Tony is a hoot to ride with. If you can hang with Tony you can ride. When I rode with him he was on a cat and I was sick. Only put 25 miles on and I was spent.

I watched Tony try to sidehill an Xp. Funniest thing ever.

Last edited:

PaulAnd

Premium Member
Oct 17, 2010
Northern IL.
You guys are funny. I can ride a Doo with the best of them and have bought 8 Doos in the past 6 years. I'm also buddies with Tony Jenkins. Nothing against Ski Doo. It was a good run but until they figure out their chassis I won't be looking back.

I’m just messing with ya! I just couldn’t resist! Had Jimmy Fallon’s voice in my head as I started the thread!
No matter what you ride just as long as you ride brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features