• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Love Our 850's

deschutes

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
We have a couple of 850's, and I can say they are awesome. We have had no issues, no hard starts, no bogs and only fouled one plug between them. After break-in we are impressed with the power. We buy 1-2 new Polaris sleds a year, and I can say that the 850 is is a huge improvement over the 800. We rode lines in trees in deep snow yesterday that I am pretty sure 800's would have been stuck in. The 850 power is a bit understated, but it is definitely there and it gets to the track when needed. The more we ride them, the more impressed we are.

Adding the SLP stage one kit (clutch weights, primary spring and can) gives the 850 some extra pop. They seem to come a bit overclutched from the factory.

W
Dec 30, 2018
Loving mine as well 800+ miles now 30+ hours, 850 Assault 144 with the 1.6 cobra had my daughter on the two up seat tonight rode out for supper she loves the ski lift on this thing, it really gets the power to the track and is so smooth and quiet I can't get enough, really waiting for Friday when I'm going out for a hard days ride going to see what it's got hopefully. Had a few times where it hesitated when I grabbed the throttle on one days ride but hasn't done that since, all smiles here thanks for posting this nice to hear some positive feedback.

Premium Features