• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Long term tunnel braces...verdict?

P
Nov 20, 2016
foleyet. ontario
This has come up in my camp again.. No kurts here all FTX. Kurts looks real good and we all know about the ones u have to tear the the sled right down.. VEI etc... trying to keep install time down and ease of install always helps. Basic question.... if you had to do it again from New or slightly bent, which would you do? Oh yeah, it's -35 here the snow is great and we are staring at the sleds..Haha

Cheers.

P
Nov 20, 2016
foleyet. ontario
Mountain armour long rear bumper with ftx is the stat quo around here.. I think I may try a kurts next. Have a couple that need done before the guys get any braver.. we have some send it snow now so everyone's well uhhh sending it.

Audette13

Premium Member
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Send it snow, ride them bent then and worry later.

also FTX or Kurts at the end of the day they accomplish the same thing.

Looks like the Kurts are a much quicker and easier install if time isnt on your side. I did a write up on the Kurts install and don't believe there was a whole lot of disassembly needed, here are the photos anyway, the thread is somewhere in the Pro section.

https://www.snowest.com/forum/album.php?albumid=3423

P
Nov 20, 2016
foleyet. ontario
Went with ftx, just like the sandwich idea and the fact ftx are stainless steel is making me feel better.. nothing against kurts at all. Just went with tried and tested..

Cheers.

Premium Features