• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado Lost and Found Thread

skibumsd

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2008
We lost a garmin rhino yesterday December 29 at buffalo pass. If you found it will get you a reward for return. Should be on the trail or in the parking lot.

C

cokingcat

Jan 28, 2008
1/8/17 Lost Tunnel Pack @ VP

I just lost my black tunnel pack at vail pass this morning 1/8/17.
The guy who found it, put it on the right side of the trail with the straps up. He took us back their on the trail where he set it aside and it was gone. Rangers said no one had handed it in yet when I was leaving. 60 bucks cash reward if someone returns it with everything in it, and you get some good karma. I believe in the sport and the people. I happen to volunteer many hrs each season grooming and helping with the trails in summer time. I could use a break. No questions asked. If found please call Ross- 970-417-1721, thx

E
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle CO
FLAT TOPS GAS CAN LOST

I left a full skidoo gas can at Crane Park in the Flat Tops to have for the ride back to the truck.
Someone must have thought it was lost and took it.
Let me know if anyone knows about it.
Thanks

E
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle CO
FLAT TOPS GAS CAN LOST

I left a full skidoo gas can at Crane Park in the Flat Tops to use for the ride back to the truck.
Someone must have thought it was lost and took it.
Anyone see this gas can??

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
lost helmet at kebler

Lost a helmet at Kebler. Think we left it on the bed rail and drove off from the lot.

DenverR1

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Denver, CO
Lost blue Klim glove Vail Pass

Anyone find my blue Klim glove at Vail Pass? My hand is getting really cold!

DenverR1

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Denver, CO
Lost Klim fusion glove Vail Pass-blue

Last year I left my tunnel bag open while riding, just to run an experiment. My hypothesis was correct, everything will fall out. During my experiment I lost a right Klim fusion glove in XXL. If you find one that is L or XL on Vail Pass, it's not mine.

03RMK800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kremmling, Colorado
Rabbit Ears Lost Shovel Handle

Hello,
Lost my shovel handle today while riding Rabbit Ears, 1A and nearby. If you found it, I would sure like it back.

Thanks!

nine seven zero 640 thirteen seventy four!

Last edited:

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Lost keys in Rabbit Ears Parking lot

Lost keys to trailer. Had rubber white Pace American Trailer tag and 3 or 4 regular keys and 2 round keys.

I do not know the names of the parking lots but it was the first big lot on the north side of the road that I came to from the Steamboat side.

I would make me happy if you found them.

Thanks Jeff.
435 503 6565

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
Buddy left a 509 orange helmet and googles in the parking area at corona parking lot today. If someone finds them can you pm me.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
Found a pair of adaptive ski poles at corona today. By the picnic bench. Anyone? PM me.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Premium Features