• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slp stage 4 rmk

Jan 3, 2019
Bought a sled from a guy at haydays. Has 1300 miles with a slp stage 4 kit and a indy specialties long rod motor. Rode in the UP last weekend and the sled was not running good. Stock Rmk's were pulling harder than my sled. I am not seeing the 20 hp gain im supposed to. Anyone else have this issue?

SLP

Premium Member
Bought a sled from a guy at haydays. Has 1300 miles with a slp stage 4 kit and a indy specialties long rod motor. Rode in the UP last weekend and the sled was not running good. Stock Rmk's were pulling harder than my sled. I am not seeing the 20 hp gain im supposed to. Anyone else have this issue?

Hello 19bastr. Sorry to see you're having trouble with your sled. We're happy to help you figure it out. The best way to work through this is contacting our tech department.

Please send an email message to Jim Fairchild:

slptech@slp.cc

P
Oct 16, 2009
St Paul, MN
Wow dude if that is an real SLP stage 4 you have something wrong or need to do some tuning. I have had 2 stage 4 and 1 stage 5 since 2011 and all have been awesome. stock sleds are not even in the same time zone

Premium Features