• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"NEW STYLE" Tunnel case with Shovel N Probe!!!!

P
Nov 26, 2007
I just recently finished a custom Tunnel Storage Hard case complete with Avalanche Shovel and Probe Storage directly on the case!!! This allows you to have plenty of space for Tools, Beverages, extra Gear, ect.... I don't believe there is anything else like it on the market.

This will fit pretty much all snow bike Kits!!!!!

I was thinking I may due a possible bulk buy and build a bunch of these and selling them if there is any interest???? (I've done a ton of research along with trial and error)!

Specs are below...

If you have any questions please respond here, PM me or call/Text
(208) 724-7767

Thanks,
Pwdrhnd

SPECS:

Hard Case-Very well known Manufacturer (top of the Line)
Dimensions: Exterior- 15.41" x 13.08" x 6.16"
Interior- 14.00" x 10.00" x 5.50"
Waterproof
Dustproof
Automatic pressure relief valve
Multilple layers of foam ( create your own dimensions based on needs)
Lockable
(NEW STYLE) Push button latches.( No worries of it opening while Haulin Ass down the trails to your powder spot)!!!

Custom Industrial Rubber Clamps (shovel and probe)
UV resistant
Not affected by Heat/Cold
salt resistant
All Stainless Steel Hardware!!!

This set up is very durable and should withstand all the harsh conditions endured from Snow Biking.....

IMG_1024.jpg IMG_1026.jpg IMG_1025.jpg IMG_1027.jpg IMG_1028.JPG IMG_1029.jpg IMG_1031.jpg IMG_1032.jpg IMG_1034.jpg

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Nice product. I can see the r and d and the large thought process that went into this. I believe it's a home run. Market the **** out of it, provide a better product, even better service for a lower price and enjoy the ride!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Premium Features