• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Exhaust can?

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
What is the best exhaust can for a 2003 800 EFI Mountain cat? Dont want one that super loud. Thanks

GGB Exhaust has two sound levels to choose from. Let me know if I can be of any help. rob@ggb.ca

Mountain Series Exhaust
AGGRESSIVE SOUND when you’re on the throttle and is best suited for use in unpopulated areas. Its straight through design and small physical size sheds huge weight.

Trail Series Exhaust
The “DEEP” exhaust note is sure to turn heads and in most application meet SAEJ2567 stationary sound test of 88dBA 4 meters away. Designed for riders wanting to enhance the sound of their machine but do not want the aggressive sound of a straight through can.

Both mufflers shed huge weight and are
designed to run with sleds stock fuel and clutch setting.

T

turboinline4

May 17, 2014
Leadville, CO
GGB Exhaust has two sound levels to choose from. Let me know if I can be of any help. rob@ggb.ca

Mountain Series Exhaust
AGGRESSIVE SOUND when you’re on the throttle and is best suited for use in unpopulated areas. Its straight through design and small physical size sheds huge weight.

Trail Series Exhaust
The “DEEP” exhaust note is sure to turn heads and in most application meet SAEJ2567 stationary sound test of 88dBA 4 meters away. Designed for riders wanting to enhance the sound of their machine but do not want the aggressive sound of a straight through can.

Both mufflers shed huge weight and are
designed to run with sleds stock fuel and clutch setting.

Do you guys make a can for a 05 king cat efi?

Premium Features