• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountaintech Running Boards for All Nytros!

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
Announcing the second Mountaintech Running Board Kit that will transform all Nytro models that came with the diamond foot grip pattern running boards. Don't confuse this with the current single layer aftermarket running board kits available till now. Because of the stagger pattern of the diamond foot grips, the original running boards fall apart when cutting them to match aftermarket overlays. The best solution is to cut away all the diamond foot grips and replace the original running boards with a .063" base plate which fits right into the groove of the factory edge extrusion. On top of the base plate goes the .125" aluminum running board insert followed by the UHMW plastic overlay which is .187" thick. All 3 layers are fastened together with proper OEM style multigrip rivets and 6mm traction devices give you 3/8" of stiffness! One of the nicest features of these kit is that these boards have the later 2010+ style taper. These will fit all 2008-2009 Nytros, except for 2009 XTXs and 2009 RTX SEs.

000_0001.jpg 000_0008.jpg

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
I did not see the cost on your website?

Announcing the second Mountaintech Running Board Kit that will transform all Nytro models that came with the diamond foot grip pattern running boards. Don't confuse this with the current single layer aftermarket running board kits available till now. Because of the stagger pattern of the diamond foot grips, the original running boards fall apart when cutting them to match aftermarket overlays. The best solution is to cut away all the diamond foot grips and replace the original running boards with a .063" base plate which fits right into the groove of the factory edge extrusion. On top of the base plate goes the .125" aluminum running board insert followed by the UHMW plastic overlay which is .187" thick. All 3 layers are fastened together with proper OEM style multigrip rivets and 6mm traction devices give you 3/8" of stiffness! One of the nicest features of these kit is that these boards have the later 2010+ style taper. These will fit all 2008-2009 Nytros, except for 2009 XTXs and 2009 RTX SEs.

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
Just finished updating both kits. They now have a baseplate that replaces the entire front portion of the OEM running board. A perfect fit and with most holes already there, all it takes is one simple cut to get rid of the OEM piece. Saves tons of time on the install too. Available online in 2-3 days.

000_0013.jpg

turboyammy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Billings
Was up at Cooke last weekend and these boards are INCREDIBLE! My boards were clear all day and it was 2'+ snow. My Dad has Brand X boards and they were chocked full of snow all day. Both sleds were Nytros.

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
Was up at Cooke last weekend and these boards are INCREDIBLE! My boards were clear all day and it was 2'+ snow. My Dad has Brand X boards and they were chocked full of snow all day. Both sleds were Nytros.

Good to hear!! Got any pics?

turboyammy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Billings
I have pics but you can't see the boards really good. By the time I thought about it, I didn't want to trudge through the snow again. It was REALLY deep.

Next time we're out I'll make sure to get that for you

Mountaintech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bend OR
I have pics but you can't see the boards really good. By the time I thought about it, I didn't want to trudge through the snow again. It was REALLY deep.

Next time we're out I'll make sure to get that for you

I was out this weekend in deep snow and absolutely love them. Great traction, no buildup, and they self clean if the sun is out. Mambo strong too at 3/8" thick.

000_0017.jpg 000_0014.jpg 000_0012.jpg 000_0011.jpg

Premium Features