• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale 2011 Polaris Pro Rmk w/155" *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
Dec 11, 2007
Weed, California
Fellas, going to sell my 2011 Polaris Pro Rmk W/155" track. It comes with 4 1/2 gallons of synthetic oil, better boards, hand guards, gas rack, side vents on both sides, extra belt, handlebar bag, under seat bag, small bag under hood, left handed throttle, a arctic cat cover for storing in summer, 2" handle bar riser, quick release hood, tether. It has around 1800 miles with no trouble. Very reliable sled. I am going in a different direction that is why I am selling the sled. It is located in Weed, Ca. (530) 938-2331 Ask for Tony The sled is in excellent shape with just some miner scratches on the black part of the hood. besides that really really good. :face-icon-small-ton

P.S. Will be posting pictures as soon as I can find out how to post. If somebody will tell me how it would be appreciated.

E-mail powder49@att.net

Last edited by a moderator:

dblizzle

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2010
Nebraska
scroll down below the first "Submit Reply" button and click the "Manage Attachments" link in the additional options section.

Browse to where you have your pictures stored (like attaching something to an email).

hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features