• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 TIMBERSLED ST AND 2012 YZ450F *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Feb 24, 2011
HILLS OF SOUTHWEST MONTANA
can you just post the price??
so we all dont have to wonder and pm you????????

I am only doing this because you asked so nicely?????

I have been asked many times to trade even after I posted that I was not interested, so guys please please please dont ask to trade. I am not interested because I have a 2014 XM snowchecked. I have also been asked why I am selling, I am selling because this was my fisrt bike ever and I found that I am not a dirt biker/snowbiker I am a snowmobiler at heart and I get more of a rush on a sled.

Okay guys the moment you have all been waiting for, so here we go. I have over $13500 into the setup, I have been asking $11500 for the bike and kit and this does include the new 10" ski and everything to convert back to dirt, but if any of you are serious about purchasing I will sell the kit for $11000. If the complete kit doesn't interest you I will seperate the bike and the kit. I am asking $4500 for the kit and $6500 for the bike with the Rekluse Core EXP clutch. I have been told from some individuals on here that I am asking way to much. I am sorry but with what I have into it and asking $11000 that is a $2500 hit on something that I only rode for 3 months. I have called dealers and Timbersled to price this out and I am at a really fair price for everything. So if you are interested PM me or give me a call (my # is on the opening post), if you are not interested thanks for looking I appreciate it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features