• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

STM (supreme tool) valve tuning for 07m1000?

R
Feb 24, 2009
Gunnison, Co
does any one have any tuning suggestions for the STM valves for an m1000 for 8-12,000 ft. I have a used set on the way and dont know what springs to get for them. my friend runs skidoo 800 springs in his STM valves on his m7, and STM told me polaris springs fit too. Any ideas? I am also looking for a servo motor delete box from either bdx or stm, if anyone is willing to part with theirs i would be interested!

Last edited:
D

Desperado

Nov 29, 2007
New Meadows
Valves

I run them in My M8 and really like them. As for tuning that is up do you on when you want those valves to open. I have mine set so they open at about 6k. Put the sled on a stand and watch when the turkey baster teet starts to move. Adjust the cap so that both are starting to move at the same time. As for a spring I use a pretty soft one 2lb I believe. I believe you can order just the delete box from stm or bdx for about 65 dollars.

R
Feb 24, 2009
Gunnison, Co
I run them in My M8 and really like them. As for tuning that is up do you on when you want those valves to open. I have mine set so they open at about 6k. Put the sled on a stand and watch when the turkey baster teet starts to move. Adjust the cap so that both are starting to move at the same time. As for a spring I use a pretty soft one 2lb I believe. I believe you can order just the delete box from stm or bdx for about 65 dollars.

got a BDX box from a guy on hardcoresnowmobile, for $45, stm wanted $18 to ship. do you know if skidoo and polaris springs fit? stm said "I think polaris ons fit" what a joke!

tatorsalad

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
ski-doo fit i use 600 ho springs in mine they are a little stiffer than the 800 ho springs get both and see what ones you like the best

D

Desperado

Nov 29, 2007
New Meadows
got a BDX box from a guy on hardcoresnowmobile, for $45, stm wanted $18 to ship. do you know if skidoo and polaris springs fit? stm said "I think polaris ons fit" what a joke!

Yes and Yes both springs fit along with ones from slp. I have a doo spring in mine. Has a yellow stripe

Premium Features