• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Demo?

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Does anybody know if Ski-Doo is going to do a Demo tour this year? Particularly I would love a stop in Utah. Considering XM SP 146 Etec 800, but it better not feel anything like the 154 XP that I tried while my buddy had it rented last year. I'm keeping hope alive that the XP to XM changes are as drastic as Ski-Doo is making them out to be in their advertising materials.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
My dealer told me back in July that as soon as the snow is deep enough for a ride that he will call me if I don't call him first.

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Tour

Well I was hoping they would do more of an official Tour like Polaris did last year. I guess, however, that it's probably a lot easier to toss Wellers a couple demo sleds since they are right on the hill there. I'll see what Wellers comes up with this winter, although, in the past, I haven't been a super huge fan of Wellers. Ah well, sometimes, such is life.

Premium Features