• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 XM Areocharger

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
The boys at Areocharger just finished the install on a new XM . They are taking it riding with some new snow cant wait to get the info back.:face-icon-small-hap

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
Pics are on calvin felkers Facebook page. Felkers are out riding it the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Rotax_Kid

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Regina, SK
Not sure if they are just being easy on the power or not, but looks like the tmotion skid holds power pretty good and keeps the nose down quite well.

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
Air to snow sounds great Boys can I get one for mine :face-icon-small-ton You guys rock

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
I just about cryed for a moment and then ya pulled through thanks. You stud Brad.:hail: Gus said Im a novice not a pro but Im gona get better.

A

Aerocharger_Brad

Jun 28, 2010
www.aerocharger.com
How can you have a patent pending air /snow intercooler when other people have been doing it for years?

Like any patent it is about how it is done. Currently there are two held by Polaris. We did a different approach then what has been done before. We are using the pumping action of the track to force snow, water and air though the intercooler core. I will do a video soon and show everybody how it works. We have some video showing the action with just water.

A

Aerocharger_Brad

Jun 28, 2010
www.aerocharger.com
Brad,

Are you using Laminova or another core?

Thx,

MD.

Do to the space limitations we are build our own cores. Currently we have been testing with 4 different designs. Testing with the XM continued to go well this past weekend. We will be able to offer this upgrade to all past customers and future customers. We do expect most customer continue to run non-intercooled as most are running 8psi or less. I would guess we should have parts ready for sale by year end.
Brad

Premium Features