• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Environmenlalist organizations exposed

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Long, but a GOOD read.

If more people would listen to the reasoning brought forth by people like these, our country would be in a much better standing I think.

U

Uller

Nov 26, 2007
Greater NW
Good Link

Thanks for the link Doo Dawg. Good lunchtime reading.

Don't know if you found it but, here is a link for the Environmental, Inc. article mentioned. I haven't had the chance to read them yet however, they have been referenced repeatedly...

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
WOW,,, this goes well with what I see coming down the pipe line with the feds using these groups as BULLIES to lock up OUR LAND their words. My What about this posts came to me when I read an article about the snow pack and how snowmobiles are the problem.. The ultimate problem is GREED, this root is the route too destructiion. Believe it or not,, just look around.

D

DOO DAWG

Dec 9, 2007
Arlington Wa. USA
Now not working for me either. Let's see .....where did I find that???????

Googled bitterroot.com and got the same message for all the listings I tried. Maybe someone hacked them........

IISPassword
The page cannot be displayed There is a problem with the page youare trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. It is most likely that configuration files for this url are corrupted. Please try the following:

• [*]Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
    [*]Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
    [*]If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the home page.
HTTP Error 500
IISPassword for Internet Information Services
» IISPassword Info

Last edited:
Premium Features