• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Left Hand Throttle

D
Nov 28, 2014
I found this throttle on Dan Adam's Polaris. Does anyone know what brand or where to find it? Any recommendations on left hand throttles ?
left_hand.jpg

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Not sure what brand that one actaully is but I haven't looked at left hand throttles in ages!! Personally, I think there a thing of the past with the way these new sleds handle.

On a side note, I do have the Dan Adams bars and the Next Level handlebar bag and they both work great!!!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
First mods I do to any sled is a tether and then a Goldfinger lefty. The lefty is just like reverse, wouldn't own a sled without it.

I
Nov 26, 2007
I agree your left hand is for the brake. I install my "left hand throttle" on the mountain bar so I can still operate it right handed when burandting.

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
I agree your left hand is for the brake. I install my "left hand throttle" on the mountain bar so I can still operate it right handed when burandting.

Correct me if im wrong.... But if you are burandting, you wouldn't need a left hand throttle would you?

I
Nov 26, 2007
Correct me if im wrong.... But if you are burandting, you wouldn't need a left hand throttle would you?

Just because Burandt doesn't use one doesn't mean I can't burandt with one. And I already explained my mounting point makes it more of a center right hand throttle than a lefty.

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
Just because Burandt doesn't use one doesn't mean I can't burandt with one. And I already explained my mounting point makes it more of a center right hand throttle than a lefty.

Hey what ever floats your boat! Just found it funny you refer to your self as burandting when doing something the essence of your verb would not do.

:) :)

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
I am putting one on aswell, only because i have one off my old edge and i figured its worth a try. There are a few situations where it would be nice.

With these new chassis' you don't need them often like the old edges but once in a while they save a little extra effort or can be handy.

Dont get hung up on what others say, do what you want.

Most of us put cans on too, we dont need those either.

Premium Features