• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Self introduction

I
Dec 4, 2009
Greetings from the frozen state of Alaska. I've just registered as a new member, I live to play and work to pay for it. My motto is to "Go Fast, Fly High, and Land Soft ... if possible". I primarily run Polaris be it track or tires beneith me.

The reason I'm on line today is to see if anyone else out there has heard more than just a rumor about a new product becomming available. Last year I heard a couple of times about a set of full size, reusable, heavy duty inflatable snowshoe being produced. I understand they are called the Lightweight or Airlite or something like that.

Non of us hot-doggers that like to make the machine be all it can be take snowshoes along due to them being cumbersome and just in the way. I hear these new inflatables can store just about anywhere like a pocket, backpack or tool storage compartment. This would be very cool to have when you need them. Has anyone heard if they are out yet or who makes them? Please let me know if you've heard anything at all.

Thank you.

Premium Features