• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MPI Nytro PsychoSled Questions

Q

quadtrac

Feb 27, 2009
First off is PsychoSled still in business? I have a 2011 MPI turbo nytro running his power commander/wideband setup on it. Have a couple questions for anybody that might know... Wanted to take a look at some of the gauges and just confirm everything is correct. At warm idle I'm seeing these values: 18% throttle, 14.64 afr, 6% duty, -47.1 engine temp, 33 fuel Adj, and 14.65 pressure. Im wondering why its saying 18% throttle at idle and also -47.1 engine temp? Also when it fully warms up it seems to want to idle kinda slow... Around 1000-1200 rpm. Any thoughts on this much appreciated!

C

cbouton

Jan 6, 2013
Soldotna, AK
Can't remember all the values but I know 14.6 afr at idle is fine. If you haven't calibrated the throttle body sensor in the PC software yet it's a good time to do that.

Are you curious of the numbers because the machine is running bad/ low idle?

As for low idle check for any boost leaks/vacuum line leaks (on throttle bodies) and fresh gas and new set of plugs and see if that helps your idle. I'm betting vacuum line leak or fouled plugs. Mine idles low when I start too foul a plug

J
Nov 27, 2007
low idle

cant say for the rest but check your belt deflection as well if its a bit tight it will idle low when warm. the warm up cycle can overcome this with the extra gas it gives.. julio

Premium Features