• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Question about OFT Racing

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Has anyone dealt with this company? I ordered a roll over valve on 12-22 and I can not seem to get a response from them..... Is this normal? It seems the only way to contact them is through email?:face-icon-small-con

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
I ordered some rivets from OFT this fall. It was probably a month before I received them. I was in a time crunch, so I ended up ordering other ones from eBay, and received them before the OFT ones were even shipped I think.

I did a search on OFT during that time and found people with similar problems. Sounded like the guy running the show was super busy and overloaded with work/orders.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
you can get him on here some times (OFT Racing) they just went through a ownership change & new guy has been busy trying to get stock levels back to normal so things are slow some times.

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
For those who don't know or know the situation. I took over ownership on 10-20-12 from Scott. Scott became a victim of his own success, machining parts, customer support and Sales became too much for a guy to handle. I got to know Scott through the business and testing parts for him, something needed to happen to bring OFT back to where it should be so he offered the retail business to me.

I took over the business with next to zero inventory at the peak of the year. It has been a struggle every day, but a huge thanks to everyone involved, as of tomorrow we will be caught up to within a week. By the end of the week, we will be within a couple days. Then we should have all of our inventory built up to where we are shipping orders within a couple days of ordering.

This means your ROV is shipping tomorrow! I do apologize if I missed your email, I try very hard to get back to every one as soon as possible. But I do work a full time job and it's not until the evening I have access to order information to get updates. Sometimes a email can get missed in this time, I do apologize and systems will only get smoother with time. I know as a whole, people have seen big improvements in the customer support and it will only get better as we develop our systems.

I cannot thank you and each and every one of OFT Racing's customers for their support and I appreciate your business.

Rick Coffman
OFT Racing

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
It's not a problem at all I just wanted to make sure you receive the order. Your response today was very helpful. I would definitely order from you again. Thank you

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
They have done nothing but outstanding work for me personally, I would assume it is just busy during the holidays, along with vacation time!

Premium Features