• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 Gen4 Deliverys?

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
I've had a lot of new skidoos over the years and few new Polaris's as well. Have not had a sled delivered later than middle of October since 2002 or 2003. One of those years it arrived in middle of November.

I would not be surprised if some started showing in the 2-3 weeks

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
I have ridden as early as October 3rd. It sure would be nice to have my new 850 by early October so I can "make it my own" with mods BEFORE the snow arrives.

My buds who ordered their 2017 Axys got the call last week that their sleds will be here the first week of September. Jealous!!!

I will never understand why Ski-Doo "spring order" sleds are always the last to be delivered.:face-icon-small-con

I guess I can ride my snowbike while I am waiting.:face-icon-small-win

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I've had a lot of new skidoos over the years and few new Polaris's as well. Have not had a sled delivered later than middle of October since 2002 or 2003. One of those years it arrived in middle of November.

I would not be surprised if some started showing in the 2-3 weeks

That would be AWESOME to see some start rolling in that soon!

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
I've been told mid October. I don't mind if it's later than that. I've got two other ladies to keep me happy while I wait.

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
be9e14c1be27c193dfa84652a7254e3d.jpg

I just stole this thread from Facebook. Seemed appropriate for this thread.

Last edited:
N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
How do ppl not know when the sled will be in? My dealer flat told me.... As for motor problems I think you're safe... Both doo and Polaris do extensive motor testing these days(unlike past) and they are required to meet a certain amount of miles before the motor can be put in models for public sale. Polaris used the axys motor on race sleds a whole year before release, doo had numerous demos out and certain pros testing the better half of the year...both my axys didn't let me down once nor did any others I seen... As for the doo 850 the one I spent time on had 1500 miles on it and I couldn't tell it from new. They did put over 3000 on them I believe.

rmk all the way

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Dayton Wa
How do ppl not know when the sled will be in? My dealer flat told me.... .

I've been bugging my dealer every other week to see if he has got anything from skidoo on delivery dates yet and he keeps saying no. You would think he would just make up a date so I would leave him alone for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T
Aug 8, 2011
Was told shipping date still listed for early October which would put delivery towards end of October out here in washington.

However, you really never know until the dealer gets email that says unit number xxxxxxx has been shipped.

No dealer knows an exact date. They are blowing smoke up your butt to make you either feel good or to get you to leave them alone.

Premium Features