• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Supermoto 07 Husqvarna 510 SMR

B

Bburrap

Dec 1, 2008
Squamish BC
Clutchside-1.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

The bike is factory street legal so no problems there, its in excellent condition and at the local dealer as you read this for the preseason tune.
Had it for sale at the end of last season on here, and thank you to those that responded, but I can't give the bike away. I'd still talk trade but what I'm looking for or willing to trade for is pretty specific. (PM me for details)

The bike has 7000 km's/4350 mi's the ODO, its in great shape. A twin Carbon Fiber pipe and some other aftermarket goods. Check the link at the bottom for the photos. I'm the second owner, I bought the bike last season in June want to keep it but like I'd said before I'm a hooligan, if given the chance as well I don't have space in the garage.

The non punters price is $5000 CDN same USF, done the checking on CBB and other Husky's and its a deal even without the parts I've put on the bike.

Come have a look the bike speaks for itself. That being said, if you have NO intention of possibly buying the bike...save us both the trouble and settle with the link below.

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/BeeXp/07 Husky 510/
Thanks.

Last edited:
Premium Features