• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 800R failed the RAV test - what to do next?

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
So I did the rav valve test per the shop manual and it failed the test where you disconnect the mag side solenoid and the valves are supposed to move to the full out position and they dont. Now I've made sure the mag side inlet hose is clamped properly and so are the rest of the hoses but it still fails the test.

Any opinions?

T
Mar 8, 2009
eastern sierras
So I did the rav valve test per the shop manual and it failed the test where you disconnect the mag side solenoid and the valves are supposed to move to the full out position and they dont. Now I've made sure the mag side inlet hose is clamped properly and so are the rest of the hoses but it still fails the test.

Any opinions?

check the bellows realy well.. cracks,rips,torn,ect..also the two inner seals may need replacing???.... good luck. you lose alot of power and responce if the raves are not operating right.

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
Also check the direction of the blue check valves - I had one that was installed backwards after the bottom end was replaced!

Have FUN!

G MAN

Premium Features