• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Size 15 Boots

copter6

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Trying to find a good pair of riding boots. Does anybody know where I can find a pair that will fit. I have large feet. Street shoe Size 15.

Thanks for the help.

copter6

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
HMK website says to order up one size from your street shoe size. Man I wish there was an HMK dealer near me so I could try on a pair. Thank You for the reply

whatryan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2007
lemars iowa
i got the same problem i bought hmk up at hay days a couple years ago they told to put different boot liners in them it worked i still would like a bigger size like 16 ever year i go i ask and the always so there not going to make bigger sizes the would make some money if the did there a lot of guys out there that want them come on hmk just do it i need new boats soon

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
I believe that the sorell glaciers go that big. I know that is old school, but they still function well and are warm.They are just alittle bulkier than the new stuff and don't have the support of the hmk's or klim's. Beats cold wet feet though.

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Not sure, but maybe check the snowboard boot companies, although feet that size would drop over the edges I would guess.....

T
Oct 8, 2008
hmk's

The HMK's do run a size small for sure. I have a 13 street shoe, and the 14's fit perfectly. I've had 13's since I WAS 13 LOL, along with other foot problems. Try around at your local shoe stores some of them have close outs on size 15 and up.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Trying to find a good pair of riding boots. Does anybody know where I can find a pair that will fit. I have large feet. Street shoe Size 15.

Thanks for the help.

with feet that big why the heck do you need a sled...you have snowshoes

Premium Features