• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New snowmobile game for iOS and Android

Hello,

I have released snowmobile game called Sled Bandit for mobile phones.

I'm going to tell a bit about my background. One big motivator to develop the game was my own enthusiasm for snowmobiling. I live in southern Finland, so going north and snowmobiling is difficult and costly. I thought I could make it a little easier with the game. It took one year to develop game as hobby project. My occupation is software developer so I had little bit knowledge but I started from scratch with the game. Game making was unknown subject to me. Game is now released but not ready. I have planned to publish new sleds and levels to game.

Here are features of the game:
– 9 snowmobiles with upgrades(engine and suspension)
– 10 tracks
– Share pictures to your friends!
– Great graphics
– True snowmobile sounds!

You can download it from app stores.

Android

iPhone and iPad

De_29SQWkAAhMno.jpg:small

Best regards,

Harri

Follow Sled Bandit on social media:
https://www.facebook.com/sledbandit/
https://www.instagram.com/sledbandit/

S
Oct 7, 2019
I had seen your game on Apknite. I like the game. But to be honest, it's very frustrating. Two issues drive me nuts. The sled tips over backward way too easy. It's not logical, in the real world, a sled will trench out and get stuck, unlikely to go over backward every damn time. And the rear suspension is made of glass because it folds up with the slightest hill.

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
I had seen your game on Apknite. I like the game. But to be honest, it's very frustrating. Two issues drive me nuts. The sled tips over backward way too easy. It's not logical, in the real world, a sled will trench out and get stuck, unlikely to go over backward every damn time. And the rear suspension is made of glass because it folds up with the slightest hill.
Fast forward to 2023 and Ski Doos are killing guys going over backwards and Alpha rails fold up for no reason. ?

R

Ronnyvagh

Banned
Jan 10, 2023
New York
Just saw your post and wanted to jump in. Your passion for snowmobiling really shines through in your game. It's fantastic to see someone turn their hobby into a creative project like this. I'm always on the lookout for new mobile games to try, I'm definitely going to download it and give it a whirl However, lately, I've been particularly passionate about the bubble cash app. It's a simple yet incredibly fun game that's been a great way to unwind and distract myself. What makes it even more exciting is that you can actually earn money by participating in tournaments and competing with other players. I've had some significant success with it, and it's been a blast.

Premium Features