• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Upper Steering Bushing / Bulkhead (OFT Racing Fix)

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Boy you guys are making an elephant out of this.

Is there some Play? Yes there is -- is it a problem? Not to me

I personally like a bit of flex in some components , they usually absorb some energy. Properly engineered this actually reduces chances of damage To you and the Machine.

Unless there is a trend of failures I will happily ride mine as is.
If a trend develops we have a ready made product-- win win

AKDoug

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2009
Already one broken stock mount in AK and it also got the airbox. OFT know who I'm talking about.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
No one is making a big deal about anything. We sell a finger throttle for these sleds too. I would never have one, don't need one.......but guess what? It is available for those that would like it and feel like it adds to their riding experience. When this post was started everybody got so defensive, probably the same guys installing the "must have" wrap and custom snow flap. Free market my man, we have it if you want it.

Boy you guys are making an elephant out of this.

Is there some Play? Yes there is -- is it a problem? Not to me

I personally like a bit of flex in some components , they usually absorb some energy. Properly engineered this actually reduces chances of damage To you and the Machine.

Unless there is a trend of failures I will happily ride mine as is.
If a trend develops we have a ready made product-- win win

sledjunky_86

Premium Member
Jan 22, 2013
Install

Can someone post some pics or a detailed description of how to install this product. Thanks

Premium Features