• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gold Standard Skegs Now Available

snowbikekits.com

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Eau Claire, WI
We have put together a great carbide - the Gold Standard. Specifically designed and tested for use on the Timbersled Mountainhorse BackCountry Ski - this is what you have been waiting for. Lower steering effort, better straight line tracking on ice and longer life - it may be the last Skeg you ever buy. 1/2" host bar, Triple 6" Carbide and hard weld on the leading edge. No more shifty handling in parking lots, no more catching the trailer - this is the one!

http://snowbikekits.com/product/gold-standard-wear-skeg-fits-timbersled-10-backcountry-ski/

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 192

snowbikekits.com

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Eau Claire, WI
I finally got a chance to ride groomed trails on my SX kit - the Bergstrom Triple point works as good as I thought it would!

I also tricked a friend of mine into comparing the two - he rode my 2009 YZ450 ST demo bike with the stock Dual Track skeg - while he did some work on my trailer I swapped the skeg to the Bergstrom Triple Point - my buddy said it was a huge improvement - another friend put his on his Husaberg 570 ST and he texted me "That carbide is the s**t dude!" ... "It's impressive how 6 inches of carbide can make that (riding) such a pleasant experience compared to before."

Try them you will like them.I bought three of them, sold the other two to my buddies and they love them too.WE had to ride three miles of hard pack and ice sunday and it was a breeze.The old tunnel skag would have made our trip up the road horrible.Makes loading in and out of the trailer easier too,doesn't hang up on everything.

snowbikekits.com

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Eau Claire, WI
Outside triple points with 6" carbide are available for $175 + shipping.

PowderMuncher - I sent you a PM - Thanks for spreading the good word!

:)

snowbikekits.com

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Eau Claire, WI

Attachments

• 4inchproto.jpg
    4inchproto.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 4inchproto2.jpg
    4inchproto2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 112