• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Upper Deck Aluminum Sled Deck Turntable

T
Nov 29, 2007
Wuhan, WA
I have an Upper Deck all aluminum sled deck for sale. This sled deck is in great condition and all aluminum so it is super light and strong.

For those who don't know about Upper Deck sled decks they are a turntable design that after unhooking two safety latches you slide the whole upper deck back. Then you unhook two safety pins and the whole deck can spin a 360. This allows you to drive your sleds off forwards instead of running them down backwards. Really a slick design!

This deck was in a long box, not sure if it will fit in a short box as well?

The mounting base is 63" x 60"
Top Deck is 94.5" x 96.5"

Ramps aluminum construction with wood glides. Has aluminum grating in the middle for traction.

One ramp is 90" by 48"
Second ramp that snaps into first ramp is 48" x 48"

Asking $1400 OBO. If you have any questions PM me or email me at theonlybfc@yahoo.com

I will be attending the Puyallup Snow Show and will be happy to bring the deck to the show.

IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

IMAG0196.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

Last edited:
T
Nov 29, 2007
Wuhan, WA
Yes one person can handle it. You don't have to put the two pieces together as well, you can ramp up or down with just the longer section of ramp making it really easy to lift the ramp with one person.

T
Nov 29, 2007
Wuhan, WA
What's with the original price being $1,400, then the following week it is $1,500? Just curious

Sorry for the missed PM's it's been awhile since i've been on apparently. Deck is still for sale. I dropped the price from 1750 to 1500 to 1400 and never went through changing it on all the posts, just the first one.

Premium Features