• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

republican debates

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Last edited:

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
If you see one, you've seen them all. Same questions, same answers, same mud slinging. Ron Paul is the only one consistant and doesn't try to make himself look big by making the others look small. I do like that about him.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Ron Paul is the only one consistant and doesn't try to make himself look big by making the others look small. I do like that about him.

Agreed. I was amazed that he got booed when he stated the reasoning that Al Quida gave behind 9/11 was our occupation of the lands and not because of our freedoms....

Sad to see so many Americans not even understand why we went to war, or the people we are going to war with..

It was never about our freedoms... yet man Americans think that is why we were attacked... You know why are foreign policy sucks... because our understanding of foreign issues and other people sucks..

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Which others do you refer to who want to tweak the system? At this point I will agree most of the candidates including Cain would do exactly that. However Paul is not among them, he is the only one with a clear message to completely change the system and to my understanding for the better. As for Bachman although I do not know her as well as Paul I have yet to find her wrong on an issue as per my beliefs. Rermember her and Paul were the only ones from tyhe beginning of the debates who steadfastly stood by the position of repealing OBcare while the rest of the field wanted to tweak with executive orders etc. Notice the rest are now claiming to support repeal. As for Newt I consider him to be the schrewdest of the bunch, hge is quick of thought and jknows whic way the political winds are blowing. I would not trust him to fill my gas tank. Newt will not make any move without consulting with Henry Kissenger, the man in my opinion is the Antichrist, and is the biggest new world order advocate with the exception of Zbignew Brysinsky. I grew up studying these clowns and I will guarantee you they have no love for America or the American people or free enterprise, they are the New World Order. Swampy

The Cain - Gingrich debate was pretty good. Though it showed Cains lack of knowledge on some issues, but I think it showed Gingrich's knowledge and the fact that he wants to try something new and not tweak the system like others want to.

http://www.2012presidentialelection...he-full-cain-gingrich-lincoln-douglas-debate/

Premium Features