• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Now what a joke

P
Dec 18, 2018
This Jim guy that owns Boss nos is a complete joke.people say don't believe everything on the internet well believe what they say about Boss nos.took the money the day it was ordered then bye bye.its been shipped 3 different times and nothing Everytime he says he'll email the tracking number and nothing.this guy claims he's the best.ya he's the best at scamming people out of there money when it comes to nitrous systems.

P
Dec 18, 2018
Lol

If drama is the truth I guess so them I'm really just trying warn people about this guy .if u weren't looking for drama u probably wouldn't of posted anything and just moved on there sussie saloon

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
I didn’t discredit your issue. I sarcastically implied that maybe you’d receive a little more attention or support if your one and only input on the forum wasn’t a one sided rant.

Sorry you got taken to the cleaners for a system nobody has cared about for a decade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features