• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

200HP Turbo Kit Sale!! BLW kits for Viper

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Are you on glue or know what your selling??
Browns leisure world is an arctic cat dealer in sask, Canada. They do not produce any custom parts whatsoever. The kit is made by black diamond extreme as that is the link you posted for the mfg. I know the blow turbo logo and Browns leisure world are slightly similiar but I'm still astounded you made that connection.

Sure makes this situation look fishy

PUSH TURBO

Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2008
BUYER ADVISORY!!

BUYER ADVISORY!
This turbo system is in violation of my patent #D74827 and possible other patents pending. If you have purchased this kit, please contact us as you may be part of litigation against SSI (Speed Shop Inc.), BDX (Black Diamond Xtreme) and (BLW) Brown's Leisure World. We have informed the parties involved that they must stop selling, displaying or advertising my patented product and they have not done so.
Thank you,
Ken Hunter
Push Turbo

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Are you on glue or know what your selling??

Browns leisure world is an arctic cat dealer in sask, Canada. They do not produce any custom parts whatsoever. The kit is made by black diamond extreme as that is the link you posted for the mfg. I know the blow turbo logo and Browns leisure world are slightly similiar but I'm still astounded you made that connection.

Sure makes this situation look fishy

BLW is the producer of this kit and BDX and SSI are the American distributors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
b4b540f5026b30402bc5de7111168da8.jpg

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
BLW is the producer of this kit and BDX and SSI are the American distributors.

Dave the logo on the kit is "Blow" as in the the name of the turbo kit and the O is replaced with a picture of a turbo, BLW "Browns leisure world has a logo of a globe where an O would be. And people are obviously getting confused by this. Any by the account of some friends BLW aka Browns leisure world is a less than desirable and basic Arctic cat dealership.

I'm not gonna waste time with copy and paste pictures but it's extremely obvious that BLW has nothing to do with turbos and the above mentioned turbo kit is a "Blow" turbo kit built/distributed/ marketed by black diamond extreme

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Dave the logo on the kit is "Blow" as in the the name of the turbo kit and the O is replaced with a picture of a turbo, BLW "Browns leisure world has a logo of a globe where an O would be. And people are obviously getting confused by this. Any by the account of some friends BLW aka Browns leisure world is a less than desirable and basic Arctic cat dealership.

I'm not gonna waste time with copy and paste pictures but it's extremely obvious that BLW has nothing to do with turbos and the above mentioned turbo kit is a "Blow" turbo kit built/distributed/ marketed by black diamond extreme
I got this from Brown's Leisure World's web page - it appears that they manufacture the "blow" turbo

blowTurbo.jpg

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I saved you the trouble of the cut and paste...
As you can see blw and blow turbo are one and the same.
Black diamond extreme and SSI are US distributers

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Kit looks like a copy of Push turbo.
Push Turbo put up a post about BLW coping his kit and he posted a patent # that is for a exhaust can.
Original post in this thread says new quiet muffler different than what is in picture.
This leads me to believe that Push never did get a patent on his kit but did on his muffler.
Blw figured out no patent on turbo so they copy everything but the muffler.
Blw used Push's picture,info,Vipec everything but can.

Just my 2 cents!

Last edited:

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Kit looks like a copy of Push turbo.
Push Turbo put up a post about BLW coping his kit and he posted a patent # that is for a exhaust can.
Original post in this thread says new quiet muffler different than what is in picture.
This leads me to believe that Push never did get a patent on his kit but did on his muffler.
Blw figured out no patent on turbo so they copy everything but the muffler.
Blw used Push's picture,info,Vipec everything but can.

Just my 2 cents!

Ya seen that as in the middle of my post, I can't even see BLW manufacturing as Everything is cut and pasted from push and I've heard lots about how they are a less than desirable basic Arctic cat dealer

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
i was told this whole turbo kit is a chinese clone of the push turbo kit and the quality is suspect. If thats true then perhaps none of these companies are "building" it- just putting a name on it. maybe someone who has purchased one can chime in on the quality and confirm or deny this? As for the muffler it does look similar to the one on the patent

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
i was told this whole turbo kit is a chinese clone of the push turbo kit and the quality is suspect. If thats true then perhaps none of these companies are "building" it- just putting a name on it. maybe someone who has purchased one can chime in on the quality and confirm or deny this?

51ee20e42157a8ff5ddf30de036001c0.jpg

With a 2795.00 price tag with the Vipec your post sounds logical.
That's a hell of a low price in my opinion!

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Im gonna get a quote from BLW because info can get a turbo kit and vipec for 3k I'll be money ahead with the scrap aluminum, spare parts, silicone hose, etc just to get a vipec!

Premium Features