• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Upsetting snowwest users part II

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
This quote was from the other thread.

Yes, it makes sense, and no.......you don't have to STFU. :beer;

A year ago it was the in state rival football game, Cats vs Griz, and a thread was started. Thus I posted the traditional Cat chant of...eat sh#t Grizzlies go Cats go!

So Sandy removes my post saying it was in poor taste...YET...she can post "stfu."

I've also seen other questionable posts by her if she was offended by my chant; thus lead by example, especially from a mod.

AND...

First, here is my dicalimer. I know the whole pay thing has been beat to death, but since is a choice in the poll....

I am a member of 4 other forums, and this is the only forum that really tries forcing you into buying a membership, by greatly limiting (like how many comments can be seen in a thread) people on what they can / can't do.

I can't even have a signature line b/c I'm not a paid member, give me a break.

I know I just bought a new sled, and the yearly membership fee is a drop in the bucket, but it's the principal.

If things would have been left alone rather than all the changes made and being told how great it's going to be for me to be able to chat live, through a video stream (I think this was something that is available), with other members...I would have bought a membership.

Last edited:
Premium Features