• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Reveiws on 18 moto trax

E
Dec 19, 2007
I guess I'll reply with a disclaimer I've never seen a 2018 but mine has the upgraded 2018 track and our group has tested all the updates except the front yoke on the rails and soft strut. I really like the shock action and spindle. I'm not a fan of the tilty skid but camso is similar. I built a lockout for mine and the new ones have much less tilt and the new track provides the needed tilt on hard pack. Ts just elimiated the tilt on the new aro. My buddies and I have had most of the typical first year fubar failures but I don't feel it's anything worse than the 5 timbersleds ive owened since 2011 but the customer service has been pretty bad. I'm just going to say it's got potential if the new owners can improve customer service.

Z
May 15, 2017
Kamloops B.C.
I have a 2018 129 Factory edition attached to a 2016 husky 501fe. I ride the steep and deep mountains out here in British Columbia. I went back and forth a million times when I went to purchase a new kit, but I can say that I am extremely happy with my choice. I have had zero breakages or rattles or any of the stuff I read about on the 17 kits. The customer service has been hit and miss, but I have been in touch with them recently and they were great. They also told me they are getting ready to launch a new website and are going to be working hard to rebuild the brand. I just ordered the new slider dampener that they released for my kit that is supposed to reduce trenching, but honestly I never really noticed a trenching issue. At least no worse then the timbersled, camsos, and yetis that I ride with. I am extremely happy with the performance of my kit. It is noticeably easier to weave around in the trees then the timbersleds I ride with especially, and there is never any place that the other kits go that I can't. I don't think any 1 kit on the market is "Amazingly better". I have ridden with them all and the rider/bike/setup have a lot more to do with it then the kit in my mind. This is just my personal opinion, but if you can get a good deal on one, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. I would recommend the mototrax to anyone.

Premium Features