• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

dragon fuel problems

C
Nov 30, 2017
morning sledders, 05 dragon 900 EFI Jets??

lots of questions used sled wont stay running sled sat 6 seasons trying to get to the injectors and clean the fuel system, bought used and previous owner wont share anything with me. front of sled pipes removed, throttle body, exhaust reeds cracked, going to change filters but cant find injectors yet fuel lines are on bottom of the motor and its like no other sled motors Ive seen. Whats next?? printing a service manual 360pages hope it helps not sure if manual is correct only one I could find online??

Need some advice and manuals for 05RMk dragon 900 166track
and a 04 800Polaris 151 thanks for the help. Newbie learning as I go

fuel tank recall?? should I be concerned? mushroom stops where replaced already..

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Easiest way to get the injectors out is the pull the engine. I haven't been able to figure out an easy way of pulling the injectors without pulling the motor. Sounds like the guy that sold it to you is real friendly....... Lots of great information here on the forum. don't be afraid to ask questions and the search bar up at the top is a very powerful tool.

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
its like no other sled motors Ive seen (yup)

I agree easy way to the injectors is pull motor.

I'd start with removing the fuel Tank / Seat

Which needs to come off to pull the motor the easy way.

You can then see the injectors at least.

Check the fuel Pressure, use an Auto Injection Fuel gage. Use a Car battery power it up -

Premium Features